Stroople knows that you care how your personal data is used and we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement explains how Stroople SAS collects and manages your personal data. It contains information on what data we collect, how we use it, why we need it and how it can benefit you.
This privacy statement was last updated on April 16th 2021.
Basic principles and our privacy commitment
At Stroople we are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We aim to protect any personal data we hold, to manage your personal data in a responsible way and to be transparent in our practices. Your trust is important to us. We have therefore committed ourselves to the following basic principles:
- You have no obligation to provide any personal data requested by us. However, if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with some services;
- We only collect and process your data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or for specific purposes that we share with you and/or that you have consented to;
- We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- When we do collect your personal data, we aim to keep it as accurate and up to date as possible.
- If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Privacy Statement.
- The personal information that you send us, either by e-mail or on our website, is subject to computerized processing for which the Stroople company is responsible.
In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force, we inform you that our company’s recruitment policy may include tests for candidates. The results of these tests will be returned to you on request and will only be kept in your employee file if you are hired.
We will only process or use your data to the extent necessary to contact you and to ensure the proper processing of your application. The personal information collected will be kept for a maximum of 2 years after the company’s last contact with you.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to the company’s employees, who are authorized to process them by virtue of their functions. The information collected may possibly be communicated to third parties linked to the company by contract for the performance of outsourced tasks necessary for the processing of your application, without your authorization being required. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, the third parties have only limited access to the data and are obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
The recipients of the data are located entirely within the European Union.